Sunday, November 28, 2010

Abandoned and Fridged...like the house...

So my wonderful friend Kt Ferris...I LOVE YOU KT, went to an abandoned house in the middle of the woods! One of her friends told her about it, and she told me it was perfect to take photos in, so we journeyed off! We got there around 4 pm... unfortunately since it is practically December it gets dark around 4:30, so I went back alone the next day. Now let me tell you IT WAS FREEEZING!!!! it was about 30 degrees out and I was walking on a WET, COLD, SPONGY, MOLDY, SOGGY, INSULATED floor. Even though I think I almost got Hypothermia..no joke, I got some wonderful shot in the beautiful magnificent house! THANK YOU KT!


Kt and I SPOT the "Beauty"!


The Next day!
Inside the wonderful house!!!

So cold I was in pain...and yes, cried...

No comments:

Post a Comment