Monday, November 15, 2010

Adventurous Trespassing!


Ok, so yesterday I went to Roosevelt Island with two awesome people, Matt and Leon! Leon knew how to get to the abandoned hospital there...one problem, we had to break in. So, there we were, face to face with the fence preventing us from getting in. Leon Hopped the fence marvelously...and once you're in you're in. Then I helped my friend Matt over, as I the sounds of sirens approached us. "Shit... cops", we both said at the same time. The woman cop approached us, asked us a bunch of useless questions, and gave us a warning. Anywho, we were not going to leave until our mission was accomplished; taking some beautiful photos. We then found another place to sneak into, and that is were I created the image "Freedom". Thanks again Matt and Leon for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment